While running ads to promote branded masks, Facebook suspended Steve Madden’s ad accounts. As their largest paid digital channel, this posed a significant threat to their projected revenue. To align with COVID19’s impact on retail, Facebook’s paid environment underwent adjustments which required the Evestar team to properly navigate to help increase sales.
- In addition to registering new mask-focused ad accounts, we created supplemental backup environments that could offer sufficient support in the event that this new account was shut down.
- We developed and executed various Facebook campaigns consisting of all new creatives. To prevent further account interptions, we paid close attention to anything that Facebook would deem inappropriate or cause for suspension.
- CRO: We optimized the website to drive high sales performance for masks as well as shoes
- An SMS channel was developed to support revenue growth across the entire Steve Madden brand
- The Evestar team successfully launched Facebook campaigns without encountering any issues or account interruptions
- We overhauled Steve Madden’s lead pop up initiative, which continues to drive increased sales via email and SMS on a daily basis.
- In just the first week of initiatives, Evestar’s strategies helped to significantly increase Steve Madden sales.
Mistakes to avoid once you’ve raised Series B
No-nonsense guide written by Evestar’s Founder & CEO who founded a billion-dollar startup