Business type: Travel Agency
- Having focused exclusively on a B2C audience, this particular client was looking to expand their scope by introducing a B2B pillar.
- To support this effort, the Evestar team strategized around an initiative to release a B2B product called Executive Edge. This platform was dedicated to small and medium sized enterprise businesses looking to increase volume of ticket sales and auxiliary services.
- We conceptualized and executed a sophisticated product roll out plan.
- To streamline efficient communication, Hubspot was integrated with their CRM
- A multiple phase hiring strategy was introduced along with an extensive training approach to help strengthen sales team performance.
- To align with business development initiatives, we generated a comprehensive script to support outreach efforts.
- We planned to drive lead gen through a campaign-driven funnel leveraged across various platforms.
- A series of automated email flows were developed to maintain relevance at different stages throughout the customer journey.
- Upon implementing a partnership with IATA, we developed a campaign to introduce the product to travel agents.
- We successfully launched the B2B product just prior to the global pandemic’s interruption.
- Due to COVID19’s impact on the travel industry, campaigns were temporarily paused and will resume once travel restrictions are lifted.
Mistakes to avoid once you’ve raised Series B
No-nonsense guide written by Evestar’s Founder & CEO who founded a billion-dollar startup